This is a list of some of my favourite suppliers, the big ones, like Draganfly go without saying and have a link on the blog home page. These are the smaller ones who deserve the publicity! Mostly they come from the Bantam rebuild, but many of them will be used for the Ariel as well...
- Rex Caunt Racing, for the engine spares (01455 846963)
- JD Wyatt Contract Polishing, for all the polishing & chrome work (Telford Way, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 1HU. 01842766770, speak to Tony)
- Adam & Mike at Aerocoat Ltd, for all the powder coating (Unit 3A, Reeds Lane, St Olaves, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 9HG. 01493 488455) www.aerocoat.net
- Mike Peters for all the fasteners (Surplus Supplies, Caunton, Newark, Notts , NG23 6AJ. 01636 636735) www.polished-stainless.co.uk
- Alex at Matchless Engineering for the frame welding (67 Mill Hill Road, Norwich, NR2 3DR. 01603 630180)
- 'Charles Johnson -Bus & Truck Parts' for relining the brakes (3 Beech Drive, Norwich, NR6 6RN. 01603 485429) www.charlesjohnson.co.uk
- Michael Cushion for various grips & rubbers (East View, Fritton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2QS) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danny D's Motorcycle MOT, Repair and Parts Centre for numerous MOTs (Unit 11, Paddock Street, Norwich, NR2 4TW. 01603 62 33 55) email@example.com
Here's are some I've discovered during the Ariel project:
- ACME Stainless specialise in parts for Ariel 4 strokes, Tiger Cub, AJS / Matchless, & pre-unit Triumph. All stainless steel fasteners are machined to original samples supplied by customers & clubs http://www.acmestainless.co.uk/. Speak to Clay Jones. Clay supplied all the stainless parts for the Square Four, and his stuff and his service is excellent.
- www.thepolishingshop.co.uk - Metal Finishing Supplies Ltd., North Street Industrial Estate, Bridgtown, Cannock , Staffordshire, WS11 0AZ. Telephone : 01543 505771. These guys supplied all the polishing equipment.
- http://www.aerographicsjs.co.uk/ - custom painting. Aerographics are at Dog Lane, Horsford, Norwich NR10 3DH. Tel: +44 (0) 1603 891388 or email John Spurgeon at firstname.lastname@example.org